The MISSION of the Kansas Council for Economic Education (KCEE), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is to equip Kansas teachers to educate Kansas students (K-12) on the principles of economics and personal finance.
The VISION of the KCEE is to create, through economic and financial literacy education, Kansas students who become:
- more knowledgeable consumers,
- wiser savers and investors,
- more responsible citizens
- and better employees.
The STRATEGY of KCEE is to equip teachers. KCEE can effectively reach a greater number and diversity of students – producing a positive long-term impact – by equipping teachers.
KCEE works with individual teachers from public and private schools to help gradually integrate more economic and personal finance concepts into their existing curriculum by providing:
- Teacher training through credit and non-credit workshops
- High quality, discounted or free curriculum materials
- No cost student participation programs and contests
- Personal assistance to schools
- and more!