Social Studies from an Economic Perspective
PLEASE NOTE: THIS CLASS HAS BEEN A HUGE SUCCESS. UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE PAST OUR BUDGET MAXIMUM OF 60 ATTENDEES SO WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO OFFER FREE TUITION OR STIPENDS AT THIS POINT. THE COURSE ITSELF IS STILL NO COST BUT THOSE ACCEPTED NOW WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CURRICULUM AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE AND ANY GRADUATE CREDIT COSTS IF CREDIT IS CHOSEN. IF CANCELLATIONS OCCUR, REGISTRANTS WILL BE MOVED UP THE LIST TO SCHOLARSHIP SPACES AS THEY OCCUR. SEE CURRENT COSTS BELOW:
1. WSU GRAD CREDIT & CURRICULUM: $140.00 + $115 = $255
2. ESU GRAD CREDIT & CURRICULUM: $266.41 + $115 = $381.41
3. CURRICULUM ONLY NO GRAD CREDIT: $115
WSU: Econ 753AK
THE CURRICULUM RESOURCE IS A $160 VALUE AND HAS HUNDREDS OF SOCIAL STUDIES LESSONS AND VALUABLE FOR ANY SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHER.
*Please note this event has been moved to an online flexible format. Complete on your own schedule between July 6 & July 23. Asynchronous modules will be developed with options for a couple live session options on July 7 & 8 that will be added to the course for those who cannot attend.
This workshop is designed specifically for geography, world history & economics teachers. Teachers can choose to receive graduate credit from ESU or WSU .
APPLY TODAY! at http://bit.ly/KCEE-SS-2020
Investigate compelling questions such as:
- How does who colonized a country affect the geography history & economy today?
- How have specific beliefs about economic freedom impacted the geography & history of a region?
- What does migration look like under different economic systems?
- How could selling pollution rights reduce pollution?
See details and apply now at http://bit.ly/KCEE-SS-2020.
This events is possible thanks to the ESU Koch Center for Leadership & Ethics and other KCEE donors!